What We Offer
The concept of "outsourcing your back office" is well established internationally. Industry sector experts agree that it’s the way of the future. Think of us as your back office. We are an extension of your team and will take care of your finances and paperwork so that you have more time to operate and expand your business.
For companies doing business across borders, the challenges of understanding the local company formation, accounting, tax and employer compliance obligations can seem a huge distraction. Equinox is here to help. Our accountants, corporate secretaries and HR and payroll teams can establish and support fully compliant entities anywhere in the world, leaving clients to focus on their core business.
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
• Design and Implementation of Systems and Internal Controls
• Monthly Bookkeeping
• Monthly Management Reports
• Budgets and Cash Flow Forecasts
• Financial Statements
• Assisting with Audits
• Registrations – All Tax Types
• Cost-To-Company Structuring
• Monthly Processing and Compliance
• Salary and Tax Payments - Trust Account
• Interim and Annual Compliance
With EquinoxPay, our internal payroll system, we can offer: (Please refer to our brochure here):
• 100% Cloud-Based Payroll HR software & services for 40 countries in Africa
• ISO 27001 Certified GDPR compliant
• Multi-Country, Multi-Currency, Multi-Language solution and for clients in all sized market segments in Africa
• Expatriate management & international compliance
• Employee & manager self-service on any device
• Pay-As-You-Go payments, no annual license fees save on infrastructure = SaaS (Software as a Service)
• Anywhere, any-time & any device access
• Application Program Integration (API) with 3rd parties systems
• Local tax compliances for 40 African countries
• Incorporations (new incorporation or acquisition of a shelf company)
• Directorship Services
• Local Representative
• Trustee Services
• Corporate Governance / Company Secretary
• Statutory Maintenance & Compliance
• Registered Offices (Mail handling services)
• Entity Heath-check
• Special Purpose Vehicle "SPV" Management & Administration
• Escrow Services
• Process Agent Services
• Liquidation/winding up support including deregistration from registers
• Trust Administration
• Registrations – All Tax Types
• Compliance – All Tax Types
• Tax Planning & Structuring
• TRUECPA Group in the Americas
• Loan Administration
• Estate Planning
• Business Risk Management
• Business Restructuring
• International Expansion
• Private Client Services
Is Outcscoursing the Solution?
Top 10 challenges when entering a country or starting up a business are:
Understanding, complying and keeping up-to-date with local rules, regulations and processes;
Understanding cultural differences and language;
Assessing local competition;
Finding the right local talent;
Educating local staff and giving them career opportunities;
Finding the right premises and local suppliers;
Adhering to labour laws and paying employees at market rates;
Establishing banking and accounting measures;
Intellectual property rights enforcement and discrimination against foreign firms.
Addressing these challenges on your own may not always be optimal.
Outsourcing your business’s back office functions frees up valuable time that can be put into bettering your company. Backend office functions can be a heavy distraction from the day-to-day running of things and having your bookkeeping and other functions in-house can lead to a conflict of interests. All of these time-wasters and distractions need to go—out of sight, out of mind.
We are so proud of the work that we do for our customers. Please take a moment and read what they have to say about their experience working with Equinox:
I have worked with Equinox Group in several countries in Africa. What always strikes me is their consistent and competitive price setting which makes it easy to buy services. Equinox Group treats its clients as business partners and that shows in proactive feedback and professional relationships.
Ingmar BooijGOT International BV
Thank you for the consistent and excellent client service! Your vast compliance understanding of our transactions allows us to focus on the development and implementation aspects of bespoke integrated solutions. It's a pleasure keeping you close to us.
Jared WatersBravura Solutions
I would like to thank you and your team for the superb service our company received from Equinox since becoming a client. Your subject knowledge and speed of service is key for me and you have over exceeded in this regard. Looking forward to a strong and lasting relationship.
Rudolph BritzUrban Index
When it comes to enlisting the help of a business service provider there are many options. We choose for Equinox because of the detailed all-inclusive service offering and have not regretted our choice. They have enabled us to set-up a local company in Kenya, open bank accounts in the region, helped us in dealing with regulators and payment providers in the region. Without Equinox’ assistance the whole process would have taken many months more and would have required frequent travel to the region. I can whole-heartily recommend Equinox as a partner.